There are some criteria on the basis of which you can book your driving test date in Wimbledon. The major aspects for applying for the driving test Wimbledon are following.
- You must be of at least 16 years and 10 months of the age for booking your driving test date.
- You should be the resident of Britain.
- You must have adequate eye sight to read the number plates from the distance of 67 feet or 20.5 meter.
- If you want to apply for the Driving Test Wimbledon you must have some documentation to proof your identity. You must have original document showing your name, date of birth and signature.
- You will also require your digital passport of UK. Your passport will have DVLA nine digit codes that will confirm your identity. If you do not have UK passport then you must have UK certificate of naturalization or EU identity card.
- For booking the Driving Test Wimbledon you have to give color photos of 45 mm X 35 mm.
- Fill out the online application forms for early booking the driving test in Wimbledon.
Once you have applied for the Driving Test Wimbledon, the next step is to learn driving. You will get driving test date within two months. So, you have to make sure that you are associated with the driving school for learning the basics of driving.
It is always better to acquire the knowledge of driving from reputed driving schools. You can consider learning driving from London Driving School, Wimbledon. You can book your driving test at the same driving school. The driving instructors of London Driving School, Wimbledon are expert in teaching driving. You will be having guaranteed to clear your driving test from London Driving School, Wimbledon in first attempt.