When you plan to go for taking driving lessons and do not know where to go. Do not panic, because it is
something 90% of London faces, when they opt for driving. There are two options to it:
1. Ask your peers, parents or spouse to teach you driving
2. Go for an expert driver, which is available to you in any good driving school.
If you go for first option, you’ll learn from amateurs, who will not only teach you the way to drive, but also their bad habits of driving. Although this option will cost you less, but it will lead to long-term loss and the worst thing that can happen is the LOSS OF LIFE.
So if you value yourself, your asset (directly speaking” your car”) and life of people around you do not go for first option.
Now the problem that arises is where to find a good driving school, with expert driver. For this, you can rely on your circle and ask them about the experience they have had at different places, when they went for driving. You can also search on web and find the most talked driving school in your vicinity.
The things that you should look for, when selecting a driving school is:
- For how many successful years they have been in business?
- Are they authorized from the state, to work as a driving school?
- Do they present you with a proper course package? (If you are not satisfied with what theyprovide. Ask them for more details).
- Do they offer in-class, aside from on-road teaching facility?
- Do they address the risk management techniques?
- Do they provide extra knowledge related to bad weather driving, drunken driving, night driving and highway driving?
- Do they emphasize on stressful situation management?
- Do they offer certification on completion? Is the fee included in the package?
- Is there any student progress and evaluation report given.
- Is quality training material provided?
A bit of research will help you get to the place you were looking for. As I heard someone saying that:
“WHEN A STUDENT IS READY TO LEARN, TEACHER APPEARS”